ITEMS BEING HELD FOR PICKUP
Items put "on hold" for pickup will only be held for the week in which they're reserved, with the following exceptions:
· You have prepaid
· You have called and made arrangements for pickup on a specific date thereafter (communication is key!)
**Pre-Orders over $100 MUST be prepaid**
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
· Returns are generally accepted on sale-able, unopened, unused products within thirty (30) days of purchase with the original receipt (excluding electrical items). Exceptions are outlined in the following paragraphs.
· Electrical equipment may be requested to be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase and will be refunded or exchanged only with original receipt, packing slip, or invoice. See “Equipment Policy” for conditions.
· Certain items are non-returnable. See “Non-returnable Product Policy” for conditions.
· Class fees are non-refundable
NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCT POLICY The following types of product are not accepted for return:
· Unsellable Product: Product that has been used, defaced, or altered in any way, may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker; also cracked, dropped, or broken appliances.
· Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
· Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
· Promotional & Pre-packed kits: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with ALL merchandise & packaging with which they were sold. Kits purchased for classes are non-returnable.
· Make-up, Make-up brushes, tools/implements, lash extension supplies: All sales are final.
All products are sold free of defects and damages, and shall include all intended and necessary parts or pieces for each item. In addition, all products are guaranteed to perform as advertised on the individual description for each item. Unless specifically stated in the item description, all products have a 1 year warranty. If your item breaks due to a defect, it will be repaired free of charge. In rare instances, items may have missing screws or other parts; in these instances, we will take all necessary action to supply these missing parts. Damage due to product modifications and inappropriate or untrained use by the customer will immediately void this warranty. M. Spa & Esthetics LLC., is not responsible for revenue loss due to downtime required for repair or replacement. Failure or damage resulting from misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, mishandling or tampering, or improper maintenance are also conditions not covered. Warranty does not include replacement bulbs, any glass pieces, consumables such as filters, nor does it cover normal wear-and-tear. Customers are responsible for getting item to us for return, service, & warranty repairs.
Items are tested for quality control before being sold; due to this procedure, sometimes distilled water can still be visible in glass carafes. All equipment items being sold are NEW, unless otherwise noted.